On July 28th we are hosting an inaugural Harry Potter themed Scavenger Hunt in downtown Flagstaff!
Accio your cloaks and wands and come downtown for a magical evening!!
Here are the details:
- This event is FREE and is geared to Muggles of all ages.
- Check-in begins at 2:30 pm at the Public Library downtown, 300 W. Aspen Ave.
- You will receive your Marauder’s Map and follow the footsteps to complete sorcerous tasks, activities and riddles.
- Maps are due at Hogsmeade (Aka Heritage Square) by 5pm. (Or else you’ll receive a howler)
- Once you turn in your map you will be entered into the Goblet of Fire. (Aka a drawing) Only completed packets will be eligible to win.
- Winners of the drawing will be announced at 5:30pm at Hogsmeade!
- Costume contest, sorting hat ceremony, live entertainment, crafts and more wizardly themed activities will take place at Hogsmead beginning at 4:30pm.
- Stay for the Movies on the Square showing of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone at Heritage Square in celebration of Harry Potters birthday! Games begin at 4, the movie will begin at dusk!!
Use floo powder, hop on a dragon or broomstick, steal a flying car, or apparate to get here, whatever catches your fancy, but you don’t want to miss out on this!
Presented by the Boys & Girls Club of Flagstaff (Moony), the Flagstaff Downtown Business Alliance (Wormtail), Coconino County Public Library (Padfoot), and Parks & Recreation City of Flagstaff (Prongs).
Scavenger Hunt Businesses:
AZ Handmade ,Black Hound Gallery, Bright Side Bookshop, Garden Thrift, Majerle’s Sports Grill, Mountain Sports, Pay N’ Take, Peace Surplus, Rainbow’s End, Mother Road, The Golden Hive, Alpine Pizza, Flagstaff Visitors Center, Bigfoot BBQ, Sweet Shop.